ONE OF A KIND
Hair is an extension of one's personality. Kennedy Style will determine which length, shape, color, and style best suits your hair texture, facial features, body shape, skin tone, and individual lifestyle. A survey from Shopsmart Magazine said that only 60% of women are happy with their hair. That leaves 40% of women that are not happy with their hair! If you are the one in the 40%, it is time to see a hair color expert and hair style expert. I have formal international training from the Vidal Sassoon Academy in London and years of international salon experience as well as in depth color training that goes beyond your hair color by making sure that your hair is the perfect complement to your skin tone and eye color.
enhance . transform . reveal
It’s easy to feel fabulous! Kennedy Style has the tools to reveal your natural beauty by embracing your assets. Become a more confident and polished you by flaunting your inner and outer fabulous.